Black Rose Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black Rose Society guild. Age of Conan (Hyrkania EU Server)

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joint application, Auril (Barbarian) and Archadius (Guardian)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Auril

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Joint application, Auril (Barbarian) and Archadius (Guardian) Empty
PostSubject: Joint application, Auril (Barbarian) and Archadius (Guardian)   Joint application, Auril (Barbarian) and Archadius (Guardian) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:27 pm

Greetings to the Black Rose Society!

I hope it is all right that we are doing a double application. Archie and I are kind of inseparable, drouble-trouble so to speak *wink* We will keep the information about us separate in this post however.

Character Name: Auril
Class: Berserker
Level: 70
Spec: Reaverheavy, dualwield.
Real life name: Katalin
Nationality: Swedish-hungarian.

About me: As you see my name is Katalin. I am hungarian by origin but have lived in Sweden for the past 11 years. I am 34 years old (In two days :3), and work from home. I have been playing online games for that time now, starting with Fung Wan Online and continuing towards other games like Horizons, WoW and other mmorpgs. I started Conan when it came out, but I took a hitatus and came back a month or so ago. Personally I love the lore Conan has, and I do love that is more "Mature" then any other online game I have played.
As for my class, I enjoy it very much! I usually play a healer in mmorpgs, so I wanted to make a class that is pure dps. I felt the quick handling of two weapons was the way for me to go, and thus my reaver was born!

Character story: Well, i have to be honest. Not as much just yet. I tend to go by the fly... so far I have played Auril as a sort of free spirit, who loves dancing, drinking and really just enjoying life while being a complete pain in the butt for poor Archadius.

Now... onto Archadius!

Character Name: Archadius
Class: Guardian
Level: 69
Spec: Currently a leveling build capable of tanking (Got some jug talents and the soldier tree tanking ones) mixed with tempest talents.
Real Life name: Veronica
Nationality: Brazilian (Currently having a vacation in Sweden! Very Happy)

About me: I started playing mmorpgs for about 5 or so years now. I got to know Conan through Auril, but I did not play from release, instead I joined her when she revisited the game a few weeks back. Since then it was a race to catch up with her Smile Outside of Conan i work as an english teacher, but currently visiting Auril in Sweden for a few months. Just to add, despite my nationality, living in Brazil I always played on Europian servers in any mmorpg I tried.

Character Story: Archadius is a commander of the Aquilonian Army, and left his family behind to campaign against Stygia. His battalion was too inexperienced however and fell in a battle to an overwhelming number of mages. Archadius was captured and sent off on a ship which crashed in a storm close to Tortage. He was free of his shackles and his only thought was to get back to Tarantia. He aquired a help of a stygian ranger, despite his hatred towards any stygian. After a perilious journey they both make it back to Tarantia where further adventures await.

This is our application. I hope you have place for the two of us in your guild and I hope if you take us in, we can contribute to the guild as well.

Thank you for your consideration!

Kind regards
Archadius and Auril
Back to top Go down
Ceneen

Ceneen

Female
Number of posts : 233
Alts : Eanlyn, Anwyl, Shaney, Avelina, Nerys, Nefenah, Rionan
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Level: 80
Class: Priest of Mitra

PostSubject: Re: Joint application, Auril (Barbarian) and Archadius (Guardian)   Joint application, Auril (Barbarian) and Archadius (Guardian) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:05 pm

Greetings to you both *smiles*

I added you both to my friends list and hope to talk to you soon, in case you'd like to hear more about the guild and such.

It is nice that you both got a RP connection going.

See you in Hyboria *waves*
Back to top Go down
http://guild.forumtwilight.com/
Auril

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Joint application, Auril (Barbarian) and Archadius (Guardian)   Joint application, Auril (Barbarian) and Archadius (Guardian) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:16 pm

Thank you for the quick reply! Hope to talk to you soon.

We shall meet in Hyboria *waves back*

//Auri and Archadius
Back to top Go down
Daemonica

Female
Number of posts : 539
Alts : Indie (ToS) , Urumethe (DT), Lauathea (Demo), Arutha (Sin),Bogarithe (Hox), Thorath (Necro)
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Character sheet
Class: Dark Templar

PostSubject: Re: Joint application, Auril (Barbarian) and Archadius (Guardian)   Joint application, Auril (Barbarian) and Archadius (Guardian) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:09 am

Helo both, great you came over here. Hope to meet you soon!
Back to top Go down
Calimehtar

Calimehtar

Male
Number of posts : 339
Alts : Osiries NECRO, Iulius CONQ, Ramesses TOS, Scorpionis HOX
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Character sheet
Class: Demonologist

PostSubject: Re: Joint application, Auril (Barbarian) and Archadius (Guardian)   Joint application, Auril (Barbarian) and Archadius (Guardian) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:45 pm

Love that "joint" thing... i hope you'll hand it on us soon, too

Calì
Back to top Go down
Luciandar

Luciandar

Male
Number of posts : 125
Alts : Dregonar (Conq)
Ithandor (Gua)
Aesen (PoM)
Elrith (BS)
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Character sheet
Class: Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Joint application, Auril (Barbarian) and Archadius (Guardian)   Joint application, Auril (Barbarian) and Archadius (Guardian) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:09 pm

Hail Auril and Archadius

I'm buying the 1rst round if ya got the time. . . See ya online !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joint application, Auril (Barbarian) and Archadius (Guardian)   Joint application, Auril (Barbarian) and Archadius (Guardian) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joint application, Auril (Barbarian) and Archadius (Guardian)
Page 1 of 1