Black Rose Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black Rose Society guild. Age of Conan (Hyrkania EU Server)

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nezah

App Empty
PostSubject: App   App I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:48 am

Hello,

I am new on Hyrkania server. My both 80lvl chars stays in Aquilonia server for good. After 1 year i decided to make a fresh start to see if AoC got rid of all the bugs. And yess! finally it gives the solid ambiance to the player as it promised. Now im looking for a guild with my lvl 20 DT. It seems that Black Rose Society can be the place for enjoying the victories togather.

Hope to meet u all in game
Back to top Go down
Thaedis

Thaedis

Male
Number of posts : 334
Alts : Tohtep, Bernat, Perth, Pherina, Dakarai, Kerad, Kehtep, Servetius, Huei (new signing)
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Character sheet
Level: 80
Class: Conqueror

App Empty
PostSubject: Re: App   App I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:58 am

Hello Nezah,

Good that you are back in the game, and better that you are interested in join our guild Smile . I've added you to friends, looking forward to meet you in game to answer any doubts or questions you may have. Feel free to contact any of my alts (listed in my avatar) or just send a tell to any of our members asking which officers are online.

Thae
Back to top Go down
Daemonica

Female
Number of posts : 539
Alts : Indie (ToS) , Urumethe (DT), Lauathea (Demo), Arutha (Sin),Bogarithe (Hox), Thorath (Necro)
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Character sheet
Level: 80
Class: Dark Templar

App Empty
PostSubject: Re: App   App I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:46 am

Hey I am glad you want to join us and looking forward. Same here as by Thae, you can contact me or any of my alts in game for invite.
See you soon!

Dae
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

App Empty
PostSubject: Re: App   App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Rose Society :: Tavern (Members and Friends) :: Do You Want To Become A Rose ?-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com