Black Rose Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black Rose Society guild. Age of Conan (Hyrkania EU Server)

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Wulfgore, 27 Cimmerian Ranger

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wulfgore

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-26

Application: Wulfgore, 27 Cimmerian Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Application: Wulfgore, 27 Cimmerian Ranger   Application: Wulfgore, 27 Cimmerian Ranger I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:31 am

Greetings, I saw you were recruiting in the Hyrkania Guild Hall and found your forum Smile

My name is Wulfgore, a level 27 Cimmerian Ranger.

I am new to AoC, aged 37 in RL and experienced with MMOs.

I like to RP a bit, may dabble in PVP a bit but the thing I like the most is PvE.

I usd to play many MMOs, Everquest was the first and I still have my fondest MMO memories there. I was an officer in a big raiding guild named Sceptered Isle and it was an extremely friendly guild. For me that is the most important thing from a guild - friendship.

Other games I have played incude WoW, LOTRO, EQ2, Star Wars Galaxies and FFXI - all great games that have consumed much of my RL Smile Recently I got a new PC which allowed me to get into AoC, and I'm absolutley loving it.

As for my RL, I'm male, I live in Surrey in the UK and am married with a 2 year old son and a 1 year old daughter - so its worth noting my casual gameplay time due to family commitments.
I work in London on a major website, so usually I am not online until 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time and play usually until 10:30 / 11:00 PM uk time. Sometimes longer. Probably longer as I get more into grouping.

At weekends and on a Wednesday (working at home day) I get online earlier.

So I'm looking to join a friendly guild where I can grow to help out as much as I can. Please consider my application and let me know.

Thanks for reading this!

Wulfgore.
Back to top Go down
Ceneen

Ceneen

Female
Number of posts : 233
Alts : Eanlyn, Anwyl, Shaney, Avelina, Nerys, Nefenah, Rionan
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Level: 80
Class: Priest of Mitra

PostSubject: Re: Application: Wulfgore, 27 Cimmerian Ranger   Application: Wulfgore, 27 Cimmerian Ranger I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:02 am

Greetings to you as well *smiles*

Thank you for posting this application. I added your character name to my friends list and we might talk a few in game, if you still got questions for example.

I should be around in one form or another.
Back to top Go down
http://guild.forumtwilight.com/
Wulfgore

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Application: Wulfgore, 27 Cimmerian Ranger   Application: Wulfgore, 27 Cimmerian Ranger I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:12 am

Hi Ceneen

Great!

I look forward to meeting you later.

Wulfgore.
Back to top Go down
Luciandar

Luciandar

Male
Number of posts : 125
Alts : Dregonar (Conq)
Ithandor (Gua)
Aesen (PoM)
Elrith (BS)
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Character sheet
Level: 80
Class: Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Application: Wulfgore, 27 Cimmerian Ranger   Application: Wulfgore, 27 Cimmerian Ranger I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:35 am

Hail Wulfgore !

"Hail", said the dark haired Cimmerian as he stood up. His blue eyes fixed on Wulfgore. "Why don't ya join me for a drink?" his voice calm but commanding. "You must be thirsty traveler and i hate to speak on a dry throat!"
. . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Wulfgore, 27 Cimmerian Ranger   Application: Wulfgore, 27 Cimmerian Ranger I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Wulfgore, 27 Cimmerian Ranger
Page 1 of 1